Thursday, March 17, 2011

ChildHood Memories Episode 1: Horror in Pewaukee!

This piece is all about my first Childhood memory I could think of. OK, so I am playing outside during the summer of 2003. So I am running back and forth, up and down my Super steep Driveway, and I happened to be Chasing my little puppy Lily(Of course now she's a bog girl) and Isabella wasn't born for another Two years. And I was only 4 or 5 yrs. old. I seemed to trip while running DOWN THE DRIVEWAY!!!! And I hit the ground, mouth first, more than 50% of my teeth fell out of my mouth, and the other 50% are hanging by threads, blood is coming out of my mouth like a waterfall, it was just crazy!

So, from then on for like 10 to 15 weeks, was nothing but Applesauce, Soup, Canned Fruit, etc. And while that's going on, I happened to be asked by my Mom to see if I want to have a Baby brother or Sister. I didn't know any better and I said "I wanted a Baby....SISTER!" My mom has like a surprised face and was like "O..K..". Soon after I had messed up teeth from that incident on. Then, about one year and 5 months later, after talking and bragging, I wanted to change the Little sister, to brother. So I wake up, going to tell my mom I soon wanted, a Baby Brother. Problem was, Mom wasn't home, and Dad was walking back and forth around the house like a Dog circling a tree attempting to catch the squirrel.

I asked my Dad what's going on, well he said "..that mommy was in the hospital, ready to give to a beautiful little GIRL" I told him I wanted a Baby Brother though. He told me that I made my decision, to have a Girl. Well, let me tell you one thing, I....WAS....MAD. Though, after the Baby was born, I named her Isabella, and she was an angel. Until it was time to bring her home. This was my morning wake up call for two years: WAHHHHH, WAHHHH. I SWEAR, I just wanted to leave. Of course, she was the devil from Day 1, to today.

Stay tuned for the next episode on Blogger.Com On...... well, whenever I want to make the next one.

No comments:

Post a Comment