Friday, April 15, 2011

Childhood Memories Episode 2: What the Duck?

Welcome to Episode 2 of the Amazing Childhood Memories Series. Enjoy!


So I'm at home, enjoying a new episode of Spongebob on January 3rd, 2006. And then my Dad comes up to me. He tells me in a few days were doing something Special. It turns out that special day started at 5:00 am. And we get in my dad's SUV. I don't know where we were going until I saw the Off Ramp for The Milwaukee International Airport. I didn't know why we were going there. Until dad showed me our Airline ticket to Florida. I was cheering. Screaming. And I was Laughing cause my Sister didn't come. So then we wait in the Airport for about maybe a good 45 min. Then we got on the plane. And all of a sudden, I look out my window. I see a Duck on the wing of the plane. And as we were moving, so was the duck. Once we went on the final Runway to take off, We go super fast, and the Duck is still sitting there. Finally it takes off, so does the duck. That duck tried to keep up, but he couldn't. Then once we land, after getting off the plane. What happens is, I stayed in the Airport for like an hour getting things for our trip. Once we got our things, I look at the plane, and guess what. I see a Duck, land on the Wing off the exact same plane! And then I thought, "What the Duck?". We left the Airport to see my Nana. After that we stayed at her house for a week. Then, before we left, we went to Sea World. I was becoming friends with dolphins. And when I was feeding them, a Pelican comes, biting my hand, taking my fish, and I almost lost a finger because of that bird. It was just terrible!

No comments:

Post a Comment