Friday, May 11, 2012

The last living flower in the Garden


The sprout of my form to the end, it was the most beautiful experience. Seeing all of the others sprout, younger ones, and watching the scenery, of the many foothills of the land I was born on . But, as winter approached, I watched as so many of my brothers and sisters fall to the lack of sun. The soil is starting to harden, the rain is ever been so cold, the sun rises farther down to the ground, more night than day. I ever so has the luck for I have a clear view of the sun's rising and setting. I feel as if every night is my last when resting. My luck shall end when the first snowfall shall bury me from the sun's rays and into a frozen slumber. If only I had more time.

1 comment:

  1. Can I just say wow. I thought this was actually really good.

    ReplyDelete