Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Chain Story

Author's Note: This story was created in a writing activity in Language Arts class. I thought it was pretty good, and I hope this story makes you laugh.

Chain Story
Jackson Wolf
2/9/11
Language Arts

In the world of Happy-land, Bob decided to go to work at McDonalds. Everybody was always happy in Happy-land. Everyone would go crazy if everyone is happy. Smiles and crazy eyes looking at you. You wonder 'Is this a dream or is this real. Why is everyone staring at me?'.
Well this dream if it is, is getting odd and people aren't really doing things, there just starring ODD! So I was trying to walk away when they started following me. They all had on cheek to cheek smiles that looked like as if forced, and they were creepy. The question grew in my mind was it a dream or not.
Then I woke up and find myself back in my cell at The Insane Asylum. Being trapped hear for too long. I need to get out . I don't even know how I got here; What's going on with my life??? I wondered what kind of place this is?! Who smiles this much? I don't know where I am, but it's scaring me. Then I started thinking of places it could be, first Amsterdam then McDonalds I can't decide. I got Scared. Then I know where I was. Philadelphia. The city of brotherly love. I know because I see a lot of people on the phillies. They were all zombies though and they killed everyone but me. How will I survive!?! To be Continued.....

No comments:

Post a Comment